Knowledge BureauTM is Canada's leading national post-secondary educational institute for continuing professional development of advisors in the tax and financial services.
Founded in 2003, Knowledge Bureau publishes and delivers certificate courses leading to the prestigious MFATM (Master Financial Advisor) designation, which provides core specialization opportunities in tax, retirement, business succession and estate planning for multi-discplinary practices.
Through online courses and live learning events taught by industry leaders, over 10,000 professionals have earned the certifications, diplomas and professional designations they need to fill knowledge gaps, excel in their careers and position their professional practices for change and growth.
Join Canada's Preferred Business School for Professional Tax and Financial Advisors:
|over 160,000||CE Module registrations|
|over 20,000||Knowledge Bureau Report subscribers|
|over 15,500||Certificate Courses Taken|
|over 6,400||Self Study Students|
|over 6,000||Distinguished Advisor Workshop and Distinguished Advisor Conference Attendees|
|over 1,200||Distinguished Financial AdvisorTM and Master Financial AdvisorTM Designation Professionals|
All-Inclusive, Tax-Deductible Tuition Fees:
All Knowledge Bureau certificate courses include everything you need to study in the convenience of your home or office:
• Access to online research tools: Evergreen Explanatory Notes and Knowledge Bureau Calculators
• Online Reference books, lesson plans, instruction, and quizzes available the same day of registration
• Access to online research library and practice management tools: Evergreen Explanatory Notes and Knowledge Bureau Calculators
• Timely information taught by industry thought-leaders on the latest issues in your industry
• True-to-life Case Studies using student versions of leading industry software (when applicable)
• Personal Educational Consultant to help you strategically plan your educational needs
• Free trials to preview content and ensure suitability
• Accreditation and beautiful certification
• Money-back guarantee available for all courses
Canada's Best Financial Bookstore
Knowledge Bureau's online bookstore offers the most extensive selection of resources for tax and financial service professionals, and their clients, including best-sellers like Jacks on Tax by Evelyn Jacks and The Smart, Savvy Young Consumer by Pat Foran.