Knowledge Bureau’s Students
- to increase knowledge of taxes and their effect on personal incomes and capital and life events like investment, retirement, succession and estate planning services
- to expand networking and circles of influence that will lead to cross-referrals and mentorship clients
- to earn CE/CPD Credits leading to prestigious certification
- to learn new industry skills leading to a prestigious diploma
- to develop and master strategic business skills leading to prestigious business designation
- to learn in the comfort of home or office individually or as a team in a multiple dimensional learning environment including sophisticated software, online references and libraries, and a wealth of case studies and thought-provoking questions that stimulate learning and new thinking for services to be provide to clients.
- the goal: an industry of confident, professional advisors providing both strategic and tactical services with cutting edge knowledge mastery.
Today’s professional financial advisor works within a changing environment. Advisors who want to position themselves as the leading edge professional with special skills to deal with the specific needs of high net worth, highly informed clients, require a completely different knowledge base than those who focus on simple, annual or single transactions. Knowledge Bureau educational programs are designed to help the advisor transition meetings with clients who have or will accumulate more wealth through inheritance, sale of business or growing investment accumulation, to full multi-faceted investment and product planning solutions. Our courses will also give you the background knowledge to better communicate with a full professional advisory team including accountants and lawyers.
Let our reputation be your assurance of quality and effective results for continuing education.
“I was immediately struck by the professionalism of the entire package - in both written and audio form--the course content is very well presented and I like the look/feel/brand of the materials. As soon as you pick up a binder, you get the sense that this is a quality program. The extensiveness of the material surpassed my expectations. I expected a PowerPoint show and a test, but little more. The 'knowledge journal’ section delivers a wealth of information/background to help advisors build a solid knowledge base. I have confidence that an advisor who completes your courses will truly be better equipped to meet the needs of his/her clients. This program isn't just about going through the motions to earn the CE credits. It delivers real value by expanding the knowledge and expertise of the advisor.” Danielle Duggan, Professional Development Consultant