The Smart, Savvy Young Consumer
By Pat Foran
This is about YOU. It's about launching your financial life with the knowledge and skills to make responsible decisions. Be hotter than ever with your savvy knowledge about yourself, your feelings about money and how to leave an acceptable environmental footprint with your purchasing power! You too can be a change agent!
- Understand – How money works – calculate Interest – find out your credit rating, invest in stocks, mutual funds and a TFSA
- Discover – ways to save money, buy used goods, save on a car purchase, and use your purchasing power to change the world
- Appreciate – the value in spending less than you make, good debt vs. bad debt
- Find out how to – get the best deal on cell phone plans, car insurance, apartment leasing, home buying
- Get the inside story on how to – save on monthly bills, play companies off against each other, use your purchasing power to influence social change
- Deal with It—find out how to – get the best deal on cell phone plans, car insurance,
- Be an Investigator—Get the inside story on how to – save on monthly bills, play companies off against each other
- Make a Difference—Flex Your Social Power--where and how you spend matters—use your purchasing power to make a difference
- Control Your Relationship—with your money and your credit cards.