DAC Young Advisor Award
Search Begins for the 2017 Distinguished Young Advisors Award.
|DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||2015 AWARD WINNERS||2016 AWARD WINNERS|
2015 Young Advisors
2016 Young Advisors
Applications for the Distinguished Young Advisors Award are now being accepted. The award is open to young advisors actively engaged in the financial services, 5 years in industry and under the age of 40. A completed application form, CV and written synopsis of their achievements under 8 key criteria may be submitted to Distinguished Young Advisors Award before June 30, 2017.
About the Distinguished Young Advisors Award
The award recognizes outstanding young advisors who have excelled in the following eight areas:
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: outstanding service satisfaction in managing family wealth
- REFERRABILITY: demonstrated excellence in exceeding expectations in providing services
- INDUSTRY COLLABORATION: a commitment to an inter-advisory approach to services
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: excellence in breadth of professional development activities
- COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP: participation in leadership at work and/or in the community
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP: demonstrated skills in working with a team to grow the practice
- INNOVATION: “out of the box” thinking in practice management and client base development.
- BUSINESS GROWTH AND RETENTION: demonstrated business growth and retention rates
About our sponsors
|LEAD SPONSOR||PROGRAM DIRECTOR|
Manulife builds on 125 years of Manulife's wealth and investment management expertise in managing assets for Canadian investors. Manulife Investments offers a variety of innovative solutions to fit any stage of life, including segregated fund contracts, mutual funds, annuities and guaranteed interest contracts.
Knowledge Bureau™ Knowledge Bureau™ is Canada’s leading national post-secondary educational institute for continuing professional development in the tax and financial services. It is focused on providing the knowledge, skills and confidence practitioners need to navigate the rapidly changing tax and economic environment their clients face in building sustainable wealth. Its network of graduates in certificate courses, diploma and designation programs spans to thousands across Canada.