Young Advisor Award
|Registration Form||Agenda At A Glance||Detailed Agenda||Partnership Package|
2018 Distinguished Young Advisors Award Winner.
Knowledge Bureau is pleased to announce that Kristin Ramlal, B. Comm (Hons.), PFP, CIM, FCSI, Securities Specialist and Qtrade Advisor with Great-West Life and London Life, has been selected as the 2018 winner of the DAC Young Advisor Award. The award will be presented at the Opening Ceremonies of the Distinguished Advisor Conference (DAC) in Quebec City, November 11 - 14.
|2017 AWARD WINNERS||2016 AWARD WINNERS||2015 AWARD WINNERS|
2017 Young Advisors
2016 Young Advisors
2015 Young Advisors
2019 Distinguished New Advisor Award.
Knowledge Bureau is pleased to recognize outstanding potential through the Distinguished New Advisor Award. Today’s outstanding new advisors are tomorrow’s great leaders. This Award champions our industry’s new leaders and contributes to the building of a nationwide strategy for the success of new advisors and their firms.
The winner receives a scholarship to attend the 2019 Distinguished Advisor Conference including hotel accommodation. Winners will have the opportunity to be featured on stage, offering thought leadership on the future of their industry, and be recognized in national media opportunities with Investment Executive and Knowledge Bureau. In addition, the winner will participate in an awards ceremony, video and photo opportunity at the Distinguished Advisor Conference.
Application deadline: September 1, 2019
Award winner will demonstrate outstanding achievement in their field in the following categories:
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: outstanding service satisfaction in managing family wealth
- REFERRABILITY: demonstrated excellence in exceeding expectations in providing services
- INDUSTRY COLLABORATION: a commitment to an inter-advisory approach to services
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: excellence in breadth of professional development activities
- COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP: participation in leadership at work and/or in the community
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP: demonstrated skills in working with a team to grow the practice
- INNOVATION: “out of the box” thinking in practice management and client base development.
- BUSINESS GROWTH AND RETENTION: demonstrated business growth and retention rates
About our sponsors
Knowledge Bureau™ Knowledge Bureau™ is Canada’s leading national post-secondary educational institute for continuing professional development in the tax and financial services. It is focused on providing the knowledge, skills and confidence practitioners need to navigate the rapidly changing tax and economic environment their clients face in building sustainable wealth. Its network of graduates in certificate courses, diploma and designation programs spans to thousands across Canada.