13 Reasons to Attend the Distinguished Advisor Conference Nov. 5-8 in KelownaPosted: September 19, 2017 VIA: Knowledge Bureau
Posted in: Strategic Thinking, knowledge bureau, Evelyn Jacks, distinguished advisor conference, financial advisors, ce credits, financial education, financial conference, conference for financial advisors, finance events, FinCon, 2017 finance conference, Canadian conference, tax conference
Plus, find out who the lucky winners are to the DAC trivia contest!
Knowledge Bureau’s Distinguished Advisor Conference (DAC) is Canada’s pre-eminent educational event for the top wealth advisors in the tax and financial services, addressing today’s key technical trends and business issues. Its delegates and speakers reflect on the outcomes of change in private sector forecasting, domestic and international tax law and economic policy making, as well as the regulations that affect the work that professional advisors do.
This year’s theme is “Financial Advice at the Crossroads of Change,” which will be discussed by 22 thought leaders. Early registration offers end September 30th — take advantage of discounted hotel and airline rates before the deadline.
Here are some of the compelling reasons why you should join us at DAC:
1. Learn, network and have lots of fun
2. Hear fresh ideas to position yourself for future success
3. Get out of your rut
4. Shake up your comfort zone
5. Be inspired like never before
6. Sharpen your saw and step up your game
7. Cut through the noise — be fascinated, not bamboozled
8. Re-energize and re-focus your business and your career
9. Invest in your business and grow your brand
10. Make amazing connections and meet fellow agents of change
11. Gain access to incredible speakers
12. Meet new mentors and like-minded people
13. Take away new tools and resources and have some fun!
Our DAC150 Canadian Financial Trivia Contest winners will be lucky enough to experience all of the above, with special perks.
The grand prize winner, Michelle Gospic, correctly answered the question, “What percentage of Canadians feel they are financially prepared for retirement?” According to a survey by RBC, 46% of Canadians 55 and older are concerned that they haven’t saved enough for retirement. That means 54% are comfortable with their efforts. Michelle’s response earned her free registration to our conference, as well as three free nights of accommodations.
Our runners-up in the contest — Rhonda Doiron, Gregory Chitrenky, Raymond Berg, Glen Pangle, Robert Nelson and Ina Turner — have the opportunity to attend DAC with a special consolation prize when they register: three free hotel room nights at the conference hotel, the beautiful Delta Grand Resort, situated right on the spectacular Lake Okanagan.
Below are the other trivia questions we asked throughout the contest. Can you answer them correctly?
What are the four elements of Real Wealth Management™?
What rock ’n’ roll group wrote a famous song about taxation? What was the name of the song?
When was the first record of taxation in Canada?
- Canadian banks used to be able to print their own currency until this act was passed into law. What was the name of the act, when was it passed and in what year did official Canadian currency go into circulation?
Congratulations to all our trivia contest winners! We look forward to seeing you and all the other delegates at this year’s Distinguished Advisor Conference.
To register for DAC at early bird rates, call 1-866-953-4769 today.
©2017 Knowledge Bureau Inc. All Rights Reserved.