After Basic Bookkeeping, Advanced Bookkeeping Is the Logical Next StepPosted: February 07, 2017 By : Knowledge Bureau Staff
Posted in: Breaking News
Knowledge Bureau’s Advanced Bookkeeping for Multiple Business course is the logical next step for any bookkeeper to up their game and forge ahead in their career.
According to the Forbes article, “An Entrepreneur's Biggest Fears (And How To Conquer Them)” two of the biggest entrepreneur's fears are: the fear of running out of money and the fear of failure.
The professional, certified bookkeeper has not just the right tools at his or her disposal, but also the right professional skills to coach their clients through the financial trends in their business – something that in fact can help them get a better sleep at night and conquer their fears - through the knowledge and insight gained from their advisor.
The student will learn to manage the bookkeeping functions for a variety of companies, using all the modules of the program (with the exception of Payroll) to deliver financial results for the most simple to a complex company. The student’s skillsets will move beyond basic data entry of daily transactions to create a complete set of books for a variety of businesses while understanding the features of SAGE 50 and Intuit Quickbooks Desktop to do so. Current GST/HST rates and reporting are included.
This course provides further insight to:
- structure chart of accounts to meet the needs of company management in a variety of profiles;
- produce a wide variety of financial reports understanding how to use the tools provided to set up, manage and report on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory;
- understand how accounts are linked and how linking can utilize the powers of the system to increase productivity;
- learn how to prepare a bank reconciliation using the automated utility program;
- learn the procedures involved in maintaining the general ledger and related sub-ledgers;
- become familiar with special reports pre-established in SAGE 50 and Intuit Quickbooks Desktop and formatting options;
- utilize the various miscellaneous tools provided in SAGE 50 and Intuit Quickbooks Desktop by Sage.
A part of the Bookkeeping Services Specialist – Distinguished Financial Advisor designation, Knowledge Bureau’s Advanced Bookkeeping for Multiple Business course will have everything you need and give you the knowledge your clients expect.
What Our Students Say:
"The course gives you some insight into the unusual aspects of each industry – things that aren’t normally taught in school and you wouldn’t learn until you had to work in the industries…. It’s great to get an introduction to different fields BEFORE you start working on them." Susan D, MB
"Everything so far has had value to it. These studies have added to my knowledge and skills and I have put this knowledge to use immediately for our clients or I gained new skills which has given me the opportunity to expand our services." William S, ON