New Essential Tax Facts: Includes February 27, 2018 Budget ProposalsPosted: March 06, 2018
Posted in: Strategic Thinking
Knowledge Bureau’s Evelyn Jacks’ new book Essential Tax Facts How to Make the Right Tax Moves and Be Audit-Proof, Too has incorporated the latest Federal Budget to help professional advisors and their clients in their relationship with CRA. Featuring Audit-Buster Checklist and, this book can help you position yourself for greater success, post-tax filing season.
Essential Tax Facts will show you how to accomplish the following when preparing taxes:
- Receive more – obtain larger tax refunds and take advantage of refundable tax credits
- Take control – you or your clients will learn how to keep the money you’ve worked so hard for in your own pocket
- Earn more – by focusing on tax efficiency with retirement plans and investments, you can achieve better returns
- Get more value – tax payers will learn how to maximize the dollars spent on professional services with accountants and financial advisors and get the most value
- Beat the taxman – learn how to act proactively and prepare audit-proof tax returns, so you’re prepared if the CRA reviews yours
Essential Tax Facts is your companion to tax savings that will help you grow your wealth, and make tax-efficient decisions at every stage of your life. This book will guide you with simple, easy to understand language and act as a how-to-guide for all tax filers –whether you’re inexperienced or an industry professional. Taxes are one of your biggest lifetime expenses, and navigating Canada’s complex tax system – including the February 27 tax changes - requires support and guidance.
Pre-order today, and be among the first to get your copy when it is released on April 3, 2018. Save 50% when ordering ten or more copies and receive free shipping.
Evelyn is Canada’s most respected educator in tax and financial literacy and one of Canada’s most prolific financial authors, having penned 53 books financial books. She is President of Knowledge Bureau, a national educational institute focused on professional development in the tax and financial services. She has been named one of Canada’s Top 25 Women of Influence and was appointed to the Federal Task Force on Financial Literacy. Follow her on twitter @evelynjacks.
©2018 Knowledge Bureau Inc. All Rights Reserved