Retirement, Estate and Cross-Border Planning After the Federal BudgetPosted: March 07, 2017 By : Knowledge Bureau Staff
Posted in: Breaking News
If you are working as a professional in the tax, bookkeeping or financial services, it is critical to know the upcoming federal budget changes and their effect on personal, corporate and cross border planning in 2017, 2018 and beyond.
These issues will be covered at the Distinguished Advisor Workshops (DAW) being held in May 29 to June 6 in six cities across Canada. Seating is limited but early reservations are now accepted until May 15. Please mark your calendar today and join us in a city near you:
- Vancouver May 29, 2017
- Edmonton May 30, 2017
- Calgary May 31, 2017
- Winnipeg June 1, 2017
- Toronto June 5, 2017
- Ottawa June 6, 2017
“In this unpredictable year in the global economy and financial markets, it’s critical to update on the newest strategies for investment, retirement, estate and cross-border planning in light of the most recent federal budget. This workshop will provide the detailed analysis to help you better understand the implications of new provisions and add more value sooner to your client relationships,” says Evelyn Jacks, President of Knowledge Bureau and host of the workshops. “We are also pleased to travel with Mr. Dean Smith, partner with Cadesky Tax this spring, to help advisors better understand US-Canada tax matters – a big issue in compliance for many clients.”
Don’t miss this important day in your professional development. Meet the top Canadian experts who will answer your questions. Network with an outstanding professional peer group, too. This is what some of our attendees think about the workshops and the networking opportunity:
“Knowledge Bureau is by far the most comprehensive training program and resource support available” says Diane Colton from Calgary AB, while Joey LeBlanc from Rocky Mountain House, AB states “Absolutely, the info gained at the Knowledge Bureau workshops is unmatched.”
Distinguished Advisor Workshop is delivered with three components: pre-reading, in-class session, and a post-session online course component at a special price, only for DAW attendees. Participants will earn a beautiful certificate and 10 CE Credits as described below.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
- Course Components: This one‐day workshop is delivered by well-known industry experts and includes a comprehensive reference desk manual to keep this cutting edge information at your fingertips;
- Access to pre-reading in EverGreen Explanatory Notes, a comprehensive 800-topic online research library to prepare you for the comprehensive in-class session
- CE/CPD Credits. Your clients will appreciate your investment in your updated knowledge. Earn a beautiful certificate and a total of 10 CE/CPD credits: Pre-Reading: Earn 3.5 CE/CPD credits. In-Class Session: Earn 6.5 CE/CPD credits. This workshop also qualifies for Insurance Council credits, IIROC Credits (CECAP), as well as 10 credits towards the DFA-Tax or Bookkeeping Services Specialist™ or MFA™ Designations. Most professional associations and organizations accept Knowledge Bureau certification for their CE/CPD requirements.
- Online Studies Option to continue your studies online post-session and earn more skills and CE/CPD Credits. Special tuition discounts apply.
- Great Food! The all-inclusive workshop fees also include a lite breakfast, lunch, coffee, and snacks courtesy of our sponsors.
- Certification Celebration: Network with peers at our DAW Wine and Cheese Reception, and pick up your beautiful certificate, too.
- Special Reduced Tuition Fees for the Workshop apply before May 15: Early Registrants, Designates and Groups.
- For more information, call 1-866-953-4769 or click here to register online.