The Distinguished Advisor Conference: The best professional development investment of 2017Posted: May 16, 2017
Posted in: Breaking News
What’s the top reason you should invest your time and money to attend the Distinguished Advisor Conference (DAC) in Kelowna, November 5-8?
Financial advice is at the crossroads of change: digital disruption, lots of tax and compliance changes and new needs of an aging demographic are amongst the challenges you need to prepare for. But advisors tell us there are at least 5 more reasons!
- Sharpen your professional saw. . .with great new perspectives from inspiring speakers
- Step up your game. . .with new, cutting edge technical knowledge
- Cut through the noise. . .and listen more attentively about who your client will be in the future.
- Re-energize and re-focus. . .your personal resolve to improve and re-engineer your practice.
- Invest in your business growth. . .and have a lot of fun learning how from a new peer group!
Over the last 14 years, the DAC has earned a reputation for being one of the best organized conferences in Canada. Many of our attendees come back every year because they know it’s also one of the best investments in professional development around. Not only do they have access to current knowledge from top-notch speakers and educators, our attendees also make lasting business connections with tax and financial peers from across the country.
Simply put, the DAC is the most comprehensive financial conferences and educational opportunities in the country. And remember, you can save $200 off tuition until June 30! Don’t wait — consult the agenda and register today!
©2017 Knowledge Bureau Inc. All Rights Reserved.