The January Advanced Personal Tax Update Workshop is Coming Soon across CanadaPosted: December 07, 2016 By : Knowledge Bureau Staff
Posted in: Strategic Thinking
Knowledge Bureau’s Annual Personal Tax Bootcamp is coming soon: in six cities across Canada: January 17-25, 2017. Registrants are urged to reserve their spots early as seating is limited, and to take advantage of early-bird tuition reductions until January 10.
The January Advanced Personal Tax Update will drill down into the most recent policy changes at the CRA for the 2017 tax filing year, and will feature other news from the Department of Finance and Statistics Canada. The workshop also includes a 300-plus-page Knowledge Journal that describes tax changes line-by-line and is called by many attendees the advisor’s “Tax Bible.”
Keynote speakers and topics include:
- Line-by-line Tax Update: What’s New in Personal Taxation? with Evelyn Jacks, President, Knowledge Bureau, MFA, DFA-Tax Services Specialist™
- Focus on Income with Walter Harder, DFA-Tax Services Specialist™
- Focus on Retirees, Asset Transfers and Final Returns with Walter Harder, DFA-Tax Services Specialist™
- Income from Property & Investments with Alan Rowell, MFA, DFA-Tax Services Specialist™
- Focus on the Small Business Owner with Alan Rowell, MFA, DFA-Tax Services Specialist™
- Wine and Cheese Reception. Your Opportunity to Network, Ask Questions and to Meet with Our Instructors and Sponsors.
For more information about the agenda and keynote speakers please click here.
Professionals may earn 10-CE/CPD credits by attending the workshop, doing the pre-reading in EverGreen Explanatory Notes and participating in important peer-to-peer learning and networking to build their businesses. For more information click here.
The Distinguished Advisor Workshops are not for just anyone . . . but they are for YOU if you want to enhance your value proposition for your clients by helping them make the best decisions for their time and money. Click here to register now.
We are grateful for support of our sponsors:
©2016 Knowledge Bureau Inc. All Rights Reserved.