Tax & Financial Milestones in September and October
September and October are busy months to meet year-end tax and financial planning goals. In October, there’s also the new expiration deadline for the planned end to the Canada Recovery Benefit, Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit, and Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit. Here are the important educational, tax and financial milestones to mark on your calendar in September and October.
- Sept. 15: Quarterly tax instalment due, $100 Online Course Registration Discount Ends*
- Sept. 20:Election Night and CCB Payment
- Sept. 21:Knowledge Bureau Special Report on the Election
- Sept. 23: CE Summits on Audit Defence: Managing Tax Risk for Small Business Owners
- Review: Cash Flow & Debt Management, student loan commitments
- Health Risk Management: Insurance needs review in advance of winter travel.
- Oct. 1: Build or buy home if Home Buyer Plan withdrawal made from RRSP last year
- Oct. 5: GST/HST Credit payment, CWB advance
- 11: Thanksgiving Monday
- Oct. 15: US Tax filing (if Form 4868 extension of filing time has been filed)
- Oct. 17: Knowledge Bureau Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Oct. 18-19:Distinguished Advisor Conference Education Sessions
- Oct. 20:CCB Payment
- Oct. 23: End of Canada Recovery Benefit, Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit, Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
- Oct. 31: Halloween
*Additional educational resources: Now is the time to train your staff, simplify your efforts and get better results. Take a world class financial education only from Knowledge Bureau. Returning students save an extra $100 off exclusive VIP grad status tuition rates on single courses, only until September 15. Login to your Virtual Campus to choose your programming and enrol.