New from Knowledge Bureau: Our Comprehensive 2019 Course Catalogue
It’s hot off the press and available online! Back by popular demand is Knowledge Bureau’s All Course Catalogue to provide you with everything you need to know about our education programs all in one convenient place, with all the details you need to make the right educational decision for your professional development and team training.
This new course catalogue highlights all of our online study options, in-class add-ons, partnership opportunities, tools and resources. Our new course catalogue complements our newly designed website – perfect for mobile phone browsers. Be sure to take some time to tour the site, starting with the “Hamburger” at the top! You’ll enjoy browsing much more quickly through the online courses, listed in designation program pages. Also, be sure to review our Frequently Asked Questions in this catalogue and the many fine experiences our graduates have shared with us to help you understand the value they have received.
With new tuition fees effective August 1st, you’ll want to act now and take advantage of lower pricing options before this month is over (all taxes are extra).
- Designation pricing - save 25% and pay only $595 per course when you enrol in a designation program (6 courses). The tuition for enrolling in a full designation will increase to $665 per course on August 1.
- Group rates for CE Summits – pay only $325 plus tax per person when you enrol your group of 3 or more. After August 1, this will be $350 per person.
- Evergreen Explanatory Notes and Calculators – pay $55 per month for an individual subscription to each resource, or only $99 per month for an annual subscription to both Evergreen and Knowledge Bureau calculators. The single subscription fees will rise to $66.25 per month on August 1.
- CE Summit Partnership – become a Session Leadership Partner for only $2,500 in each city or host a Networking Break/Lunch for $1,950 per city until August 1. It’s a great way to join our teaching program and network with a highly engaged audience.
Prefer to explore our educational options through our new mobile-friendly website? Here’s your guide to our new menu options:
- Discover Your Pathway – this new website feature provides you with an easy way to make your selections and enrol in any of Knowledge Bureau’s educational options online or in-class, all in one central place!
- Online Programs – learn more about our designation programs, diplomas, and read certificate course descriptions.
- Conferences and Workshops – prefer in-class educational programming? Learn about our conferences and workshops, including Knowledge Bureau Education Days (CE Summit workshops), the Distinguished Advisor Conference, and Business Builder Retreats.
- Knowledge Base – here you’ll find our books, calculators, EverGreen Explanatory Notes, brochures, Knowledge Bureau Report, and our monthly poll.
- Corporate Upskill Solutions (formerly strategic partnership opportunities) – learn more to consider Knowledge Bureau for your firm’s path to continuing professional development. Knowledge Bureau is the only educational institution in Canada with the experience and expertise to bring world-class financial education in multiple disciplines to your organization on a turn-key basis. We will customize instructional content to your unique needs while integrating your well-known brand into a prestigious national academic program.
For personalized assistance in exploring your educational pathway, our educational consultants are available when you call 1.866.953.4769.
COPYRIGHT OWNED BY KNOWLEDGE BUREAU INC., 2019.
UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IS PROHIBITED.