The 2020 Professional Advanced Tax Filing Course for 2019 tax returns is a certificate course that qualifies you to prepare advanced level tax returns for individuals, investors and unincorporated small business owners. Perfect for experienced tax practitioners, it takes a deep dive into the changes on the federal and provincial tax returns, but in addition, provides an advanced theoretic journey into complex investment and small business topics. A detailed table of contents follows.Enrol
I loved the course setup. I could work at my own pace and I could print off the assignments. This course, unlike CGA courses, did not treat me like a child by expecting an assignment each week. This course just gave me a deadline for completion and allowed me to work as quickly or as slowly as I deemed necessary.
—Robert J. S., Manitoba
It is an important training solution for four specific needs:
1. Add a new revenue stream to your existing business.
2. Business owners who may have laid off their staff during the pandemic will want them to keep skills sharp until the health threat subsides.
3. Those who will need to hire new qualified professionals will want them to earn their qualifications in the interim.
4. Unemployed people may wish to do this program to provide subcontracting services to tax, bookkeeping and financial planning professionals.
• Personal course selection consultation
• Virtual campus orientation
• Lesson and study plans
• Personal instructor email support
• Comprehensive Knowledge Journal
• EverGreen Online Research Library
• Knowledge Bureau calculators
• Testing and certification
• CE/CPD accreditation
All students who pass the course will receive a certificate. Students who receive a mark of 90% or better will receive a gold honours bar on their certificates.
Every course you take with Knowledge Bureau counts on your academic pathway. Qualify for tuition rebates by taking a certificate course, diploma program or designation program.
Complement your online education with CE Summits. Held in November, January and May, these one-day, instructor-led workshops offer peer-to-peer learning experiences to students who prefer studying in groups.
Annual three-day Distinguished Advisor Conferences focus on finding solutions for the challenges faced by businesses in a global marketplace.
Tap into a comprehensive, centralized clearinghouse of trusted information, including great books, Knowledge Bureau Report, online calculators and research libraries.