Fully updated to the latest budget, as well as new income types for 2020/2021 including CERB, CESB, and CRB. This comprehensive course delves deeply into the deductions, tax credits, and tax calculations on the personal tax return, with an emphasis on capital gains and losses, and registered and non-registered investment income sources. It overviews common and advanced client profiles, while sending students to the dynamic commentary in EverGreen Explanatory Notes.Enrol Program Guide
Lesson 1 | Introduction to T1 Filing and Planning
Lesson 2 | Taxpayer Identification - Profile Establishment
Lesson 3 | Family Filing
Lesson 4 | Simple Employment Profiles
Lesson 5 | More Complex Employment Profiles
Lesson 6 | Senior Profiles
Lesson 7 | Investor Profiles
Lesson 8 | The Self-Employed
Lesson 9 | Principal Residences
Lesson 10 | Tax Trends and Changes 2019-2020
I loved the course setup. I could work at my own pace and I could print off the assignments. This course, unlike CGA courses, did not treat me like a child by expecting an assignment each week. This course just gave me a deadline for completion and allowed me to work as quickly or as slowly as I deemed necessary.
—Robert J. S., Manitoba
It is an important training solution for four specific needs:
1. Add a new revenue stream to your existing business.
2. Business owners who may have laid off their staff during the pandemic will want them to keep skills sharp until the health threat subsides.
3. Those who will need to hire new qualified professionals will want them to earn their qualifications in the interim.
4. Unemployed people may wish to do this program to provide subcontracting services to tax, bookkeeping and financial planning professionals.
• Personal course selection consultation
• Virtual campus orientation
• Lesson and study plans
• Personal instructor email support
• Comprehensive Knowledge Journal
• EverGreen Online Research Library
• Knowledge Bureau calculators
• Testing and certification
• CE/CPD accreditation
All students who pass the course will receive a certificate. Students who receive a mark of 90% or better will receive a gold honours bar on their certificates.
Every course you take with Knowledge Bureau counts on your academic pathway. Qualify for tuition rebates by taking a certificate course, diploma program or designation program.
Complement your online education with CE Summits. Held in November, January and May, these one-day, instructor-led workshops offer peer-to-peer learning experiences to students who prefer studying in groups.
Annual three-day Distinguished Advisor Conferences focus on finding solutions for the challenges faced by businesses in a global marketplace.
Tap into a comprehensive, centralized clearinghouse of trusted information, including great books, Knowledge Bureau Report, online calculators and research libraries.